Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Happy Life According To Me

How you live your life is a matter of choice. So is happiness.
 For the lucky ones who were born with silver spoon ( and fork and plates), a happy life consists mostly of hefty bank accounts, regular travels, high end shopping, luxury cars and gigantic houses. For the unlucky ones like me, it consists mostly of "ALL of the above"…ONLY  in our dreams.
If you must… DO everything you can to reach your goals and get all the riches in the world if that would make you happy. I don’t have a problem with that. After all, life and happiness are matters of choices (and luck and hard work).
I chose a life of simplicity and happiness even with a little of scarcity.
And here, my friends, are my thoughts of a happy life.
Kert. Engrossed with Barney one minute and steal kisses from me all of a sudden.

Louie. Wake up with him, hands and feet intertwined, while exchanging sweet nothings and future plans, with little kisses on my cheeks, early in the morning every day. I miss him much.

Family. Share sumptuous meals with my family. Complete (We have not done this for a long time now).

Eat my favorite food and drinks without having to worry about carbs! (Thank you, Carbtrim!)

Build a small, white picket-fenced house, with a lot of flowers blooming around.

Enjoy simple pleasures like watching the rain with a cup of coffee and a mellow music playing in the background or walk on beach sands barefooted.

Travel…not necessarily extravagant. Just an out of town travel for a weekend of fun and relaxation. I am so always ready for this.

Friends. Find time to meet up with friends and catch up on our lives every once in a while.

Quiet neighborhood. Period.

A good-paying job or a small business.

Above all, a God-centered life. Need I say more? J



No comments:

Post a Comment