Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Simple Killer Diet


I’m so back with the summary of my killer diet.

Don’t get me wrong. Killer Diet doesn’t mean I’m starving myself to death, rather, I just want to emphasize the term for its effectiveness. When I got pregnant on February  2010 until 2 months ago, I have gained and maintained my weight at 59 kg. Now on July 2012, I’m down to 52 kg. I know I still have a lot of losing to do since I’m targeting my pre-pregnant weight of 48 kg, but hey, I’m not in a hurry. Besides, I prefer my thinning process at a gradual pace.

This is not your usual diet-and-work out combination. I don’t exercise. I hate sweat. I don’t have time. But I’m hoping that this super simple diet will help you lose those extra pounds.

First off is the hardest to give up. It took a lot of discipline for me to stay away from sodas. My mother stocks soft drinks in the fridge everyday and imagine those almost icy temptations, especially when you have a sumptuous meal consisting of fried “silet”, dinuguan, paksiw na bangus, crabs and shrimps, and grilled squid and tuna plus grated “green mango with bagoong”  and siling labuyo as your side dish (I’m drooling now). To combine these with water is boring but I had to, considering the soda’s sugar contents and the possibility of a Diabetic risk (both my family sides have history of the disease). So, first tip, people. Cut down on your soda intake if you can’t totally give it up.

Second. You may eat a lot more of the meals served in the table but your rice intake should only be limited to one cup. And when you do, do not compensate your carb deprivation with bread.

Third. Eradicate the fat and skin part of pork and chicken before you chuck them inside your mouth. This is also one of the many sacrifices of dieting because the fatty parts of meat are the tastiest.

Fourth. Exercise if you must. I used to jog every morning with my husband, but stopped when he went “sailing” again. That was 6 months ago. Oh, boy. Do I love waking up in the morning without an exercise alarm!

Fifth. Do not drink cold water or beverage especially when you have to eat fatty food. I found this weird when I first read it on Facebook, but I tried it when I read the “tested and proven” label. It worked for me!

Last. If your glutton self overcomes your self-discipline, eat all you can but don’t forget to drink CarbTrim 30 minutes before meal time to block the absorption of fats. I was not paid to advertise, but I really am recommending this product because it really works for me. I get to enjoy food without having to worry about getting super fat again.

So that’s it. No sweat! Super simple, eh? 

NOTE: This is experience-based. If you engage your self to this diet and it doesn’t work for you, don’t blame me. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment